Style Number: GMJK-21FNA75
- Made with premium recycled nylon and recycled insulation
- Water-repelling, eco-friendly fabric
- Features a kangaroo pocket with button closures
- Adjustable drawcord hem
- Hood is adjustable with a drawcord
- Gramicci x Nanga printed logo on left chest
- Zipper on the left seam
- Front fly with snap buttons
- Male model - Height: 5'10" - Wearing size Small
The Down Pullover Jacket is ideal for tough weather situations, as it repels water and features recycled insulation material. Both the hem and the hood are adjustable, which means you can keep out the wind and stay warm. This jacket is available in three colors: Black Forest, Iceland Poppy, and Pirate Black. Take the Down Pullover Jacket on your next hiking, climbing, or other outdoor adventure.
Nanga and Gramicci have collaborated once again to bring you functional and fashionable outdoor clothing. Nanga is a Japanese outdoor camping gear and apparel brand known for its comfortable and useful products. Founded in 1941 by Akira Yokota, Nanga has been providing outdoor adventure products to professionals and amateurs alike for 80 years.